Skip to content
PCMS caters to compliance outsourcing and extend specialized services to the clients in many formats. PCMS follows the process to understand your business compliance needs, identify compliance gaps, formulate process, integrate process to your business, corporate training and awareness, monitoring and audit.
We offer bouquet of services under the compliance domain which includes:-
LABOUR WELFARE FUND SERVICES
01. LWF Registration – Proprietorship/Partnership/Pvt Ltd/Limited/Startups Company.
02. Registration of Labour License Contractor, Sub-contractor for branch offices / Surrender of Labour License.
03. Providing day to day consultancy on matters pertaining to LWF Act.
04. Depositing Contribution to Labour Welfare Funds as per State Act.
05. Online Generation of Labour Challan and Annual return.
06. Preparation & Maintenance of various Registers like Register of Wages, Muster Roll, Register of Unclaimed Wages, Register of Fines etc.
07. Providing assistance to the Principal Employer / Contractors in complying the applicable provisions of the Contract Labour Act.
08. Assistance to employees in claiming various Labour Scheme benefits.
09. Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Statutory Records as required under Labour Act / Rules;
10. Attend Inspection and giving reply to show cause notices.
11. Correspondence / Liaisoning with local Labour Department / Office
Labour Welfare Fund Applicable State
|01. Andhra Pradesh||02. Chandigarh||03. Chhattishgarh||04. Delhi||05. Goa||06. Gujrat||07. Haryana||08. Karnataka|
|09. Madhya Pradesh||10. Kerala||11. Maharashtra||12. Odisha||13. Punjab||14. Tamil Nadu||15. Telangana||16. West Bengal|
WHY PCMS OUTSOURCED:-
> Timely Compliance
> Timely Update for New Circular and Changes
> Timely submit all correspondence.
> Timely Response to your Query.
> Cost Saving.